GDIT seeks a Senior Information Security Analyst.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree (BA/BS) in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field and 5+ years of experience in a relevant work, OR 12+ years work experience may be substituted for education requirements
- CISSP or higher level security certification a requirement
- Assess current systems/environments and/or platforms against security and configuration standards
- Perform risk assessments in alignment with GDIT methodologies and provide timely feedback to stakeholders
- Evaluate and process exceptions to information security policies and standards
- Interface with key security architects and engineers to ensure expectations and remediation activities are aligned to best practices
- Ability to quickly identify risks and/or issues that require escalation to higher levels of leadership
- Ability to operate independently and show measurable progress
- Stay current on information technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Ability to obtain an enhanced level of technical and process knowledge across multiple security and IT domains in a short amount of time
- Experience in a variety of information security/cyber frameworks (e.g. RMF) strongly desired
- Former system administration experience, IT audit and/or risk advisory experience desired
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration skills and an aim to work as part of a cohesive team and partner to other teams within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate a highly-matrixed, ambiguous environment
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, verbalize ideas effectively, successfully negotiate tense situations, and manage and resolve conflict
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business and technology partners
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.