Located near downtown Raleigh, SECU is a growing financial institution committed to providing a FULL range of high-quality services for our members. We offer a challenging work environment and competitive salaries with an excellent benefit package.
Information Security Analyst - This individual will be working on a team responsible for identification, tracking, and monitoring of information security threats and service operations. Analyst utilizes established processes and tools to focus on threat identification, analysis, and remediation. Analyst supports the processes for technical risk management to protect information assets.
- Monitors multiple security technologies to detect potential IT security events.
- Assists in development and implementation of security process and procedures.
- Provides reporting as to the performance of security program.
- Work in conjunction with project teams regarding security considerations as projects are defined.
- Assist with cyber security, insider threat and fraud detection for the Enterprise.
- Broad knowledge of data network concepts, protocols, practices, and procedures.
- Team player desire to contribute to various projects.
- Outstanding problem identification/determination/solving skills
- Ability to assess business impact of issues, prioritize them and act to rectify
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies and information.
- Demonstrate fundamental understanding of system and network security principles and technology of Networking - TCP/IP and other protocols and common network device functions, such as routers, switches, hubs, etc.
- Work with management to provide remediation responses to satisfy any audit findings.
- Be a member of the Incident Response team with responsibilities including: periodically being on-call, responding to incidents by containing, eradicating and recovering from incidents, conducting forensic investigations and performing root cause analyses.
- Requires experience with daily security activities such as SIEM log review, system administration, incident response, disaster recovery, security assessments, and vulnerability management.
- Be familiar with common security device functions, such as IDS/IPS, Network and Host-based firewalls, DLP (Data Leakage Protection), Web proxy and DDOS.
Having an earned CCNA, CCSP, or GIAC certification is a plus. Four-year Degree is preferred. No relocation assistance provided.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet