Title: Information Security Architect
Location: Mettawa, IL
Duration: 6 Months+
The Information Security Architect is a member of the Information Security team and works closely with other members of the team to develop and implement a comprehensive information security program. This includes defining security policies, processes, and standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop plans for security systems by evaluating network and security technologies;
- developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices.
- Additionally, developing requirements for public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as Windows and Unix server infrastructure, messaging, end user computing devices, and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Support security aspects of business & IT initiatives by assisting in architecture, design, implementation, deployment, and operational transition of innovative & secure technology solutions.
- Evaluate security controls employed by Cloud service and other third party providers to ensure information assets are adequately protected.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle
Experience and Skills 8+ years’ work experience in information security and/or related functions (such as IT Audit, Risk Management or Security Architecture). During recent history, candidate must have demonstrated exceptional ability to assess and communicate information security concepts and practices, with both business and IT stakeholders. Requires in-depth knowledge of the systems development life cycle, client area’s functions and systems, and systems applications programs development technological alternatives. Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advance the business. Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Specifically, we’re looking for:
- Significant exposure or understanding of the following concepts, practices, and technologies: network security and perimeter security, firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, workstation, mobility, email, and network design standards.
- Understanding the following concepts is a plus; identity management, federated identity services, incident management, access control, end-point protections, desktop security tools, anti-malware solutions, application vulnerability testing, public key infrastructure, Windows, and Unix/Linux.
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project.
- Excellent communications and influencing skills with strong ability to balance differing stakeholder interests through sound analysis and persuasion.
- Strong people skills, collaborative ability to work with IT stakeholders inside and outside of the organization, able to mentor team members with diverse backgrounds.
- Information security qualification such as CISSP is preferred.
- Recent work experience in Fortune 100 health care/life science organization is a plus.
INTAKE CALL NOTES: Top skill sets needed:
- Information Security development
- Experience working with mail/gateway security
- Experience- Network security
- Experience in Micro-Segmentation
- Experience WAN building standard policies
Thanks & Regards
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
847-719-7906 / 847-454-7169