Atrilogy's Client is seeking a Information Security Compliance Analyst
for a Direct Hire
role located Englewood, CO. Information Security Compliance Analyst Location : Englewood, CO 80110 Duration : Full Time Description of Duties
This position will be responsible for supporting and driving the design of client's organizational, procedural, and technological security controls within the context of the global regulatory frameworks. Required Skills/Specific Job Duties:
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to support the design of practical and scalable security controls to mitigate risks.
- Help to maintain client's suite of unified security controls and policies, including annual policy review and update
- Support the development of required corrective action plans relating to security risks and compliance requirements.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of technical security controls required to mitigate risks to client and affiliate companies.
- Partner with Risk and Compliance Program Managers to implement security procedures to address compliance requirements.
- Support security audits by working with internal tools and infrastructure to ensure effectiveness of control implementations and to produce evidence for external audits.
- Assist with daily technical security activities and functions such as assessing security risks, supporting access escalations, creating and maintaining security reports / dashboards , etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of experience successfully supporting technology security assessments, internal and external audits, and vendor management
- SOX, PCI, NIST and ISO standards familiarity a must
- Security certifications are a plus (Security +, GIAC certifications, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Security consulting experience or related professional services/consulting background strongly preferred
- Passion for technology, information security, and how PFS protects and delivers services to its customers
- Does not take a check the box mentality to security compliance
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and project management skills a must.
- Experience and passion for working with fragmented data to report meaningful metrics and identify actionable insights
- Experience working with security controls across all security domains such as access management, encryption methods, vulnerability management, network security, etc.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across various levels cross functionally
- Strong desire to learn and continuously deepen technical skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.