Data Intelligence, LLC is currently interviewing experienced Information Security Engineers with Windows Server Systems Administration experience for a task order in the Aberdeen, MD area. This is a hands on positon and not a policy position.
Must Have Requirements:
• Active DoD SECRET Clearance AND Security+
• Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline Bachelor's Degree
• Sustained and managed the security posture of non-networked fielded systems that are in Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and/or Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS).
• Analyzed systems for security vulnerabilities mainly Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) in accordance with configuration standards by Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
• Build installation software that automates the installation of security patches, OS hardening, and system configuration.
• Performed security scans using approved scanning tools such as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) to ensure compliance and take appropriate corrective actions.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the secured lab environment, comprising all installation and Certification/Accreditation.
• Responsible for the development of artifacts used in testing and media creation by configuration management.
• Worked closely with lab Information Assurance Support Officer (IASO) in reviewing and updating Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
Must have strong Windows OS knowledge and be capable of performing windows system administration functions including:
• IAVA Patch Management
• Performing OS upgrades - Must be experience changing security settings on a Windows workstation and Server.
• Understanding supporting applications on multiple platforms.
• Ability to manage database servers across environments.
• Ability to work with software engineering team
2 Eves Drive, Suite 250 Marlton, NJ, 08053Contact