Our client has an immediate need for an Information Security Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for the deployment of system security solutions, assessing information vulnerability, and diligent monitoring of networks and systems for signs of compromise, and misconfiguration.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong experience with Windows OS, Linux OS, Networking and Firewall Infrastructure
- Knowledge of endpoint security and advanced malware protection technologies
- Experience with active and passive vulnerability scanning tools
- Prior experience with web application testing and scanning desirable
- Experience with software vulnerability management tools.
- Experience with security information and event management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provides subject matter expertise when applying cybersecurity concepts and technologies.
- Provides cybersecurity engineering expertise and support to improve existing information technology systems.
- Work with Information Technology and the Cybersecurity to develop and institute a secure system / network.
- Work with Information Technology in the maturation, implementation, and configuration of endpoint security controls including but not limited to antivirus, listing, patch management and encryption technologies.
- Develop and help Information Technology implement platform and network security controls.
- Ensure optimal configuration standards are met on existing infrastructure.
- Monitor daily for cybersecurity events on network, and report findings to the Cybersecurity Operations Manager.
- Review endpoints to confirm compliance with endpoint security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensure successful vulnerability scanning and patch management process.
- Test compatibility of endpoint security controls with new configurations or new endpoint operating systems.
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs