Development and implementation of Vulnerability Management, Change Management, Inventory Management, Firewall rule implementation and review, Continuous Monitoring.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and/or work experience.
• Typically requires six to eight years of relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related to the design and development of software solutions; including substantial experience in enterprise-class solutions.
• Established knowledge with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
• Moderate project management skills.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills. Ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts.
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, including the ability to think logically and analytically.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively build relationships; promote, and work well in, a collaborative team environment; and influence others.
• Three years of experience in Information Security.
• CISSP or similar certification or the ability to obtain one within the first year of employment.
• Familiarity with vulnerability management processes and implementation.
• Familiarity with inventory management processes and implementation.
• Familiarity with change management processes and implementation.
• Familiarity with firewall rule creation, maintenance, and reviews.
• Familiarity with network scanning tools.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities, new situations, and new tool sets.
• The ability to work well with a team and also be self-motivated as an individual.
• High quality communication skills in both the written and spoken word.
• Ability to focus on documentation to support the solution.