Description Job Description:
Ranked first in Government IT and systems integration, Leidos brings decades of experience leading large-scale mission-critical network IT programs. We're looking for visionaries and enablers to help us deliver game changing results.
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates in a proposal effort to join our Engineering and Technical Support team, who will manage enterprise operations and deliver IT architecture modernization in support of the Department of the Navy. If awarded to Leidos, positions would be available in the Washington, DC Metro area and other locations across the US and abroad.
We offer competitive compensation, retirement and paid leave packages, health and wellness programs, career development trainings and certifications, income protection, employee stock purchase plans, and family benefits.
We are looking for top talented individuals with expertise and experience in:Information Assurance/System Security Engineering Primary Responsibilities
- Support of the design, development, integration, testing, implementation, deployment and operations & maintenance (O&M) of tools for the automation of security testing in support of C&A/A&A.
- Partnering with colleagues to perform architectural design, integration, installation, configuration, testing, and administration of systems and capabilities to support the scanning, monitoring, and reporting of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA)/Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alerts (ICVA) for the Naval Intelligence (NAVINTEL) Community.
- Integration, installation, configuration, testing, administration of C&A Management tools and capabilities to implement A&A business processes, workflow, ICD-503, NIST 800-53 security controls mappings, and FISMA reporting.
- Integrating and testing new features and functions within the A&A Management solution. This includes, but may not be limited to, DoD 8500.2, and NIST 800-53 Security Controls mappings; implementing updates business processes, workflow, and templates; and direct support to Fleet customers.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, EE, IT, IA or related field and a minimum of 8 years of Security Engineering experience.
- Experience must include the following: DIACAP/DoD RMF, DCID 6/3, ICD-503, and/or NIST Risk Management Framework; Extensive experience with the IC, Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Information Security Agency (DISA), NAVINTEL IA, Fleet Cyber Command (FLTCYBERCOM), and DoDIIS processes, tools, systems, reporting mechanisms and requirements for C&AIA&A; Experience implementing security engineering practices in the System/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process; General knowledge of the DoD, IC, and national level system security initiatives and secure Information/Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies.
- Experience in system/software design, enterprise architecture security, integration, testing, system administration, application administration, training, deployment, and O&M.
- 5 or more years of software development experience in Java, C, C++, or other programming or scripting languages.
- Experience in designing and developing host based and network based scanning tools.
- Extensive experience with the use of host and network based scanning tools.
- Experience with Security Content Automated Protocol (SCAP) based tools and specifications.
- Experience in the installation, configuration, testing, deployment, and O&M of Enterprise-wide network based scanning tools (e.g. HBSS, ACAS, etc.) in support of compliance testing and continuous monitoring.
- Extensive experience in hardening modern operating systems (OS) Unix (e.g., Oracle Solaris 10/11, RHEL) and MS Windows using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG); extensive experience securing systems/software IAW IC, DoD, and industry best practices; development of security controls, testing methodologies, and test procedures for systems, cloud based architectures, and Cross Domain Solutions (CDS).
- Exemplary proactive results-oriented interpersonal and customer relations expertise and teambuilding.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Certifications: All Contractor personnel must adhere to the DOD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program requirements, DOD 8570.01-M, and must possess their Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification prior to reporting onboard.
- Master's Degree in CS, EE, IT, IA or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience.
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP), CASP preferred.
ETSExternal Referral Bonus:
IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Security Architecture and EngineeringPay Range: