Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a
n Information Security Lead. This search is in the Proposal Phase and upon award will result in an offer of employment.
Job Location: Fort Belvoir, VA.
The Information Security Lead will be responsible for the cyber and information assurance responsibilities for the Department of the Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) Army Knowledge Online (AKO) Portal. The AKO Portal and Identity Access Management (IdAM) Service are comprised of a series of integrated systems for the purpose of combining information, applications, and identity certification access across the Department of Defense (DoD). Enterprise services are provided to approximately 1.5 Million Department of the Army, Joint and DoD customers, world-wide, on both classified and unclassified networks which include portal storage, search, identity management, and access management. AKO Enterprise Services provides web-based enterprise information services on a twenty-four (24) hour, seven (7) days a week, 365 days a year (24x7x365) basis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Lead a team that will provide, execute, and monitor Cybersecurity (CS) and Information Assurance (IA) planning, operations, including remediation, application of Information Assurance Verification Management (IAVM) and patches, vulnerability management, patch management, security engineering, reporting and support certification and assessment and authorization activities.
2. Manage compliance with Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-53 (current revision) and all other DoD and Army CS/IA regulations, policies, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and other directives.
3. Support the AKO Portal and IdAM accreditation packages and Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) reporting.
4. Validate and submit any Whitelist and/or Ports, Protocols or Services changes needed to support Product Lead Enterprise Content Collaboration and Messaging (PL EC2M) systems.
5. Monitor all AKO systems to ensure they remain healthy and fully operational and monitor PL EC2M applications to ensure that all security incidents and events are received by the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system within host data center and alerts provided to the Government.
6. Provide oversight to maintaining performance to ensure that the through-put of the system does not degrade unexpectedly as the volume of work increases.
7. Manage Cyber/IA related service level agreements (SLAs) with customers.
8. Oversee the tracking of Cyber/IA operations that are performed for auditing or regulatory purposes.
9. Monitor the day-to-day usage of the system and spotting trends that might lead to problems if they are not proactively addressed.
10. Track issues that occur, from initial report to problem solution, through the analysis of possible causes, rectification, consequent software updates, and deployment.
11. Provide Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Support Services (e.g., Risk Management Framework (RMF)).
12. Oversee the development of Certification and Security Packages for each accreditation, to include but not limited to, Security Implementation Plan (SIP), POA&M, System Topology, Hardware and Software List and necessary articles/artifacts to fulfill the package, as required.
13. Manage, and maintain the required hardware/software accreditation and certification for AKO Portal and IdAM systems in all phases of A&A as defined in the DoD Risk Management Framework: System Categorization, Control Selection, Control Implementation, Control Assessment, System Authorization, and Continuous Monitoring
This candidate must have a BS degree and CISSP or similar certification and have a minimum of 8 years' direct experience supporting Department of Defense Cyber and Information Assurance projects.
The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff as well as clients. Familiarity with Department of Defense security requirements as applied to their subject matter expertise. Experience working in an environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to AKO Portal. Strong working knowledge of large, complex IT environments.
Requirements include: Minimum Secret DOD Clearance and a BS Degree.MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.