Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
• Conducts vulnerability scans and recognizes exploitable vulnerabilities in security systems when preparing audit reports
• Assists in the coordination of technical tests, network scans, and/or vulnerability scans that support the evaluation of information safeguard effectiveness
• Reviews threat and vulnerability assessment findings to quantify and prioritize vulnerabilities in a system.
• Skill in systems engineering, requirements analysis, system development, software development, or hardware development as applied to the information assurance or cyber security field
• Preferred skill in the areas of container security and scanning as well as web application security and scanning
Extensive experience (7+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Masters Degree preferred).
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
-CompTIA Security +
-CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
-Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference Job Number A159
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact