You could be a great fit if you have:
- A bachelor s degree
- Knowledge of and/or experience with LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls and IDS/IPS systems (preferred)
- Relevant information security certifications (for example, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information Security Manager, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, or Global Information Assurance Certification) (preferred) or the ability to gain a certification within six months of hire
- Three years of security, information technology or technology risk management work experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills, outstanding attention to detail, and excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills
- The ability to work independently, make decisions and multitask effectively in a very diverse project-oriented environment
- The ability to complete high-quality deliverables
- The ability to be a team player
- A commitment to providing extraordinary service
- Readiness to further the First Republic culture and values
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability that s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.