Our client is currently seeking a Information Security Risk Analyst. If you believe your skill set aligns with the description below, please send updated resume to
- Familiar with NIST 800 special publications, ISO 27000, COBIT 5, and FedRAMP.
- Industry Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CCSK, and/or CCSP.
- Demonstrated understanding of compliance, audit process and ability to adhere/manage various risk controls.
Help support identify risks in the processes and technologies, and lead improvement initiatives to minimize risk. The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to blend and utilize their technical, organizational, business, and cyber security skill-sets.
- Support and ensure compliance with security controls, policies and procedures.
- Lead project work of varying complexity and priority.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously and to work in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- or ad holder with the intent to become a U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/MIS, or related disciplines and/or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of work experience within related information technology field, which include 3 years of experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, communications, and network protocols.
- Experience with risk-based control assessment methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent consultative skills and the proven ability to work effectively with business partners, internal management and staff, vendors and consultants.
- Proven ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical business partners.
- Strong critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills required.
- CISSP certified or the ability to work towards obtaining the certification