***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
A prestigious company is on the search for an Information Security Solution Architect. The company is looking for someone out of a large enterprise environment and they need to be very experience with all infrastructure security, networking, platforms, heavy windows/Linux, database, applications, and cloud. They want someone with 5+ years of lead security architecture experience. They need to hands on have NIST cybersecurity framework experience. Any experience with AWS SAP is a big plus.
- Provides guidance and direction to technical teams to ensure the delivery of IT solutions based on security standards, best practices, and principles.
- Provides input for the team ranging from short term tactical steps to long term direction and strategy related to security architecture.
- Helps develop plans to achieve business goals by prioritizing security initiatives to enhance the enterprise architecture and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies.
- Develops business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology spending and initiatives.
- Collaborates with the appropriate departments and outside vendors to develop and maintain security architecture that supports organizational needs.
- Analyzes complex business needs and recommends solutions designed around security standards and best practices
- Helps develop security procedures, policies, and standards
- Contributes collaboratively within a fast-paced environment to ensure design and delivery of high-quality solutions which adhere to industry standards for architecture, security, privacy, and best practices
- Conducts research to remain up-to-date and knowledgeable in regard to industry trends and emerging technologies in anticipation of new business processes and system alterations
- Ensures that the company is making the best use of available technology to keep data, information, and IT assets secure
- Ensures the security of all information systems impacting company business including SAP, desktop computers and associated software, business machines, cell and smart phones, and telephone systems
- Conducts and coordinates analysis, design, and implementation of security controls to safeguard COMPANY data, information, and IT assets
- Ensures preventive measures are in place to keep the company safe from cyberattacks
- Helps assess the current information security program and makes recommendations regarding improvements
- Bachelor’s degree and formal education in relevant disciplines (Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or relevant degreed)
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience
- 5+ years in a lead security architecture role
- Ability to work with multiple technologies, aptitude for new technologies and ability to effectively apply technological solutions to business problems
- Proven experience in planning, organization, implementation and development of security related tools and technology
- Experience successfully managing the security related support of applications, systems or infrastructure environments
- Ability to work in a team environment with Agile delivery values
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in food and beverage, CPG or distribution industry
- Active CISSP or CISSIP-ISSAP certification
- Experience in development and application security
- Hands on experience utilizing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework within a large organization (including all associated policies, standards and tools)
- Working knowledge of other risk management tools
- Strong hands-on knowledge of technology environments, including telecommunications, networks, security, programming, server administration, and Helpdesk operations
- Extensive background and experience with security standards related to NIST CSF or ISO 27001
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in networking (LAN/WAN technology)
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience with Windows based servers and PC’s
- Solid knowledge and experience with other cybersecurity technology/tools including (but not limited to) Firewalls, IPS/IDS, SIEM, Next Generation Antivirus, NAC, Nexpose/Metasploit, Burp Suite, etc