Parsons Federal Intelligence seeks to hire Information Systems Security Officers to provide comprehensive information system security support to an Intel Community customer. The ISSOs will be responsible for advising and assisting with secure configuration management and operations of the customer's IT assets. ISSOs must have a working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures. Required Qualifications:
Preferred qualifications include:
- Active Top Secret/SCI Security clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of work experience or equivalent
- Experience in technical project management
- Familiarity with conducting research and analysis, network and information system security principles and best practices, and controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and transferring data between information systems at varying classification levels
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience with standard information system security concepts, practices, and procedures according to IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions
- Development and maintenance of all SSP documentation and risk analysis
- Supports comprehensive investigations into all related data spills and IT incidents at both government and contractor sites.
- Experience with malicious code prevention/negation tools and forensics chain of custody and evidentiary preservation
- Ability to troubleshoot technical configurations and make recommendations on the protection of classified and sensitive data
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.