DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA islooking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements. Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a
Information Specialist/Knowledge Engineer. The successful candidate(s) will be part of a global team procuring and installing leading-edge technologies including Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) systems; computer and communication networks; network convergence; cloud computing; cyber security compliance; visual displays; product tools; product architecture; modeling; electro-optics; transport; radio frequency devices; control systems; and instrumentation equipment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Coordinating within Program Directorates and maintaining the Program Share Point portal.
- Validating projects are funded, named appropriately and assigned a unique ID, updated in the Master Project List (MPL), assigned to the proper directorate, and governance structure and electronic repository are established, as required.
- Analyzing all portal documentation (i.e. plans, schedules, matrices, registers, charters, concurrence memorandums, support agreements, and strategies) to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with organizational standards, as required.
- Modifying site views, arranging for integrated version history tracking, accomplishing collaborative live editing, and establishing user friendly search capabilities based on validated user requirements as required schedule.
- 4+ Yrs of experience in KM related field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project
- Organized with ability to work independently and with a team
- Must possess strong written and oral communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in an information technology field MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, s can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embracestraining and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSAemployees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-.