Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
• Provide information assurance support to system(s) and program.
• Demonstrated experience with coordinating and implementing cyber security policies, standards and processes.
• Maintain operational security posture for system(s) through customized Risk Management Framework (RMF) to ensure established security processes and procedures are followed.
• Strong knowledge of AWS infrastructure, Commercial cloud and cloud security.
• Evaluate security solutions to ensure security requirements are met for processing classified information.
• Provide configuration management and documentation for system software, hardware, networks, enclaves, etc.
• Prepare and review system documentation to include Systems Security Plans (SSPs), Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, architecture diagrams, contingency plan, incident response plan, and other documentation.
• Support programmatic and organization project and risk management review boards.
• Perform vulnerability scanning, risk assessment analysis using NIST 800-53 and prepare responses to Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
• Understanding of NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37, RMF, ICD 503.
• Strong written and oral communication skills to write technical analysis reports and security plans.
• CompTIA Security+
• Certified Information System Security Processional (CISSP)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CCP)
• Microsoft Azure
• Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA MD Bethesda
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.