Responsibilities & Scope of Role
* Support the team with their LMS needs, gather requirements, design solutions, implement to successful adoption, administer and maintain the leaning solutions for customers
* The role will have responsibility for evaluating, customizing and implementing solutions and processes.
* Support future deployments, document changes and processes, provide training and assisting in testing solutions on Salesforce platform with the users in all departments
* Support the daily activity of the users as well as handling support ticket with high importance to SLA management.
* He/She will gather requirements as well as serve as a focal point for consolidating requests and needs form different parts in the organization
* Design and document solutions and execute within time and budget.
* Lead system changes and deployment of new requests and fixes.
* Provide documents release features, changes and enhancements.
Qualifications & Experience
* 3+ years of Salesforce implementation experience in designing salesforce based solutions including cross department processes.
* Must have experience in Learning Management Systems .
* B.Sc. degree specializing in Information system or equivalent.
* Service oriented with high importance of working with variety of customers worldwide.
* Fast learner, able to work independently as well as in a team.
* Able to create documentation of requirements, business\technical design and test plans
* Out of the box thinking and demonstrated ability to come up with creative solutions.
* Detailed oriented with ability to perform and maintain system configurations.Salesforce Implementations, Learning Management Systems, Technical Designs, Requirements Gathering, Service Level Agreements