If you're looking for a career in the field of Space/Ground systems within the Intelligence Community, this is a tremendous opportunity.
We have several openings available for Junior to Mid-level candidates with some experience in IT and Intelligence (SIGINT/GEOINT/HUMINT) to support a fully-funded contract in Chantilly, VA. TS/SCI clearance is required.
As part of the Risk team, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of the Enterprise Risk, Issue, and Opportunity Management (RIOM) Process. This Intelligence Community contract is responsible for facilitating the RIOM Process to identify, assess impacts, determine and execute handling strategies, track, report, and close Risks/Issues/Opportunities in a structured and timely manner. Candidates will be aligned to one or more projects based on both assessing candidates’ skills and experience, and by understanding candidates’ career aspirations to ensure they are supporting a project that aligns to their career path.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate and review risk/issues/opportunities responses, assessments, and positions. This includes preparing briefings, capturing results, and updating risk reporting and decision making documentation in support of Board Reviews and Working Group meetings.
- Provide a recommendation to risk working groups to help identify risks/issues/opportunities appropriate for visibility at the enterprise level (risk filtering).
- Participate in the development of risk/issues/opportunities reports and white papers assessing program activities
- Operate the Enterprise RIOM Tool, input data, produce reports, and generate risk assessments
- May train new team members in the use of Risk tools/Processes and the implementation of quality standards.
- Develop new process metrics for process improvement that help determine how well the overall process is working
- Ability to obtain/maintain a TS//SCI security clearance
- Strong System Engineering or Systems Integration experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with senior government customers, keep all stakeholders informed, prioritize tasks, and vet priorities
- Working knowledge of, and demonstrated experience with change management processes (e.g., RFC process)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and recommend solutions for problems/issues
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Good customer teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Responsible and reliable; follow up on actions and the ability to multi task
- Experience with GEOINT, SIGINT and/or COMM systems and overall space and ground architecture
- Experience with core Systems Engineering Disciplines (Requirements, Schedule, Risk, Readiness, System Closure, VV&T, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Intelligence Community, and associated government agencies
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and ability to lead technical forums
- Experience using Microsoft Office Tools
- A passion for learning, helping others, sharing team knowledge, and contributing value to the mission in any way possible