Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3 Years of Symantec and/or McAfee DLP operational experience is required; must have implemented and managed
- DLP program; must possess strong technical knowledge of DLP architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
- Coding/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- Proven experience with creating Regular Expressions
-Experience with RESTful APIs and automation
- Knowledge of data classification solutions
- Knowledge of cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels
- Experience with metadata management and data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to various levels of the organization.
- Work well in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks
- Strong organizational, and time management skills
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP, or other industry recognized security certification(s)
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) implementation and/or management experience
- Next Generation Anti Malware implementation and/or management experience
- Threat Intelligence administration experience; have used or implemented the above program in some capacity, understanding incident response, analysis, rules, etc.
Extensive experience (7+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Masters Degree preferred).
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
-CompTIA Security +
-CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
-Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
For consideration, please reference job number 3095
San Francisco, CAContact