As an Information Systems Owner (ISO) on the Zero Trust Program team, your responsibilities will include:
- Functions as the Zero Trust Architecture (SASE/SOAR) Information Systems Owner (ISO).
- Acts as the Deputy CISO and provides leadership across the Cybersecurity contract support team.
- Ensures compliance with Department policy, process, and procedures support.
- FISMA Program Support.
- Lead: A&A support, ISCM/CDM support, and POA&M support.
- Follows the guidance in ED’s Common Controls Catalog and the current versions of NIST SP 800-53, and NIST SP 800-63.
- Reviews information system documentation and the information system itself at least annually. If a major change/upgrade to the system occurs, the documentation would require updating for the information system as required in ED’s selected Department’s Central Cybersecurity Repository (currently CSAM).
- Ensures that system weaknesses are captured in the Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and are entered into the CSAM.
- Ensures that actions are taken to respond and complies within specified timelines for any government-wide or ED-wide directed action items related to vulnerability remediation activities.
In order to be considered:
- Must possess technical certifications: CompTIA, Security +CE, CISSP.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent STEM field and 7+ years’ experience related to Cybersecurity.
- Allowable Substitution for bachelor’s degree is 7 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Public Trust 6C clearance.