Sparks Group has partnered with a government contractor performing work at Quantico Marine Base, Quantico, VA. Our client is looking for a Senior Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) with FEDRAMP experience and an active SECRET clearance. The period of performance runs through July 2023. Responsibilities:
- Conduct vulnerability scans, system assessments, risk analysis, and technical recommendations to validate compliance.
- Conduct verification and validation for security information systems, products, and components.
- Analyze design specifications, design documentation, configuration practices and procedures, and operational practices and procedures.
- Provide identification of non-compliance of security requirements and possible mitigation's to requirements that are not in compliance.
- Verify and validate that the system meets the security requirements.
Education and Clearance Requirements:
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program ATO(FedRAMP)
- Experience with Certification and Accreditation activities, in particular, experience in the area of moving accreditation packages through the RMF process to Authority to Operate (ATO).
- DISA Provisional Authorization (DISA PA)
- Cloud types (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) (i.e. AWS)
- Joint Authorization Board (JAB)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessment, Analysis, and Reporting
- DISA Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) content and Security
- Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS)
- Malware and Virus prevention, detection, and remediation
- Analysis of system auditing and logging
- Repository (DITPR) /Department of Navy (DON)
- USN and/or USMC Certification and Accreditation tools eMASS and MCCAST
- Patch Management, Incident Response, and Asset/Inventory Management
- DoD 8500. 01 and DoD 8510. 01 and National Institute of Technology Standards (NIST) publications
- BS & 5-12 yrs. experience
- Secret clearance (minimum)
- Sec+ (minimum), or CISSP, or CAP
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.