Job Number: R0092064
Information Systems Security Engineer
Develop and implement security solutions in alignment with security strategy. Understand principles to solve system problems with design, development, implementation, and integration of system and cybersecurity architecture. Maintain awareness of market and te chn ology trends to bring best of breed solutions to the client. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive te chn ical expertise. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience with cybersecurity engineering and systems engineering
- Experience with development of Cyber Risk Management Framework documentation
- Knowledge of security authorization activities
- Ability to ensure compliance with Risk Management Framework ( RMF ) and development of security Plan of Actions and Milestone ( POA & M ) mitigation
- Ability to serve as PMO expert on cybersecurity protections and requirements
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- DoD 8750.01 IAM Level II Certification or higher, including Security+ or CISSP
- Knowledge of cybersecurity engineering and systems engineering in te chn ical and non-te chn ical reviews
- Knowledge of the military structure and system acquisition
- Ability to apply cybersecurity engineering and systems engineering te chn iques to mitigate cyber vulnerabilities in both unclassified and classified environments
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.