As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will perform the system security engineering activities supporting all phases of systems development in the areas of Cybersecurity / Information Assurance (IA) / system security engineering, and security assessment and authorization (A&A). You will share in the team s impact on all aspects of securing the launch vehicle and ground support environments.
- Function as a technical expert for securing avionics software and hardware
- Identify and design FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic solutions for use in extreme environments using a combination of software and hardware.
- Implement National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) based authentication, authorization, accountability (AAA) techniques in a custom software environment.
- Apply system security requirements, architecture, design, development, evaluation, certification, and accreditation through the System Engineering lifecycle process.
- Conduct certification and testing in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) policy; identify deficiencies and provide recommendations of risk mitigation to customer.
- Bachelor s degree in a technical field with 6+ years of systems security experience
- Experience developing in C++ using Security System Development mindset
- Implementation of FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic algorithms experience
- System Level Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP and/or RMF)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills; ability to write final-version deliverable technical documents and reports.
- DoD 8570.1M IAM level 2 is required (i.e., CISSP)
- Experience developing system security engineering products and system security architectures, including development of CONOPS, Cybersecurity, IA requirements, and IA test plans/procedures.
- Experience with system architecture modeling and use case development.