JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE) to conduct technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability and non-compliance with Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies for a Mission customer. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Participate as a security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
- Contributes to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
- Support security authorization activities in compliance with NSA/CSS Information System Certification and Accreditation Process, DoD Risk Management Framework, and the NIST Risk Management Framework process
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as an ISSE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline
- Additional four (4) years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
- DoD 8570.01-M compliance with IA System Architects and Engineers (IASAE) Level 2
- CISSP Certification
My SAIC Benefits.