Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, an S&P 500 company, is currently seeking an Information Technician for the IT Support - Production Scheduling department. Labcorp is a technical professional environment seeking a strong technical individual able to drive process & technology advancements in the Enterprise Scheduling and Operations landscape for on premise and cloud-environments.
This individual will accomplish the following:
* Effectively able to leverage technology to advance production scheduling automation and process improvement requirements
Responsible for the efficient scheduling and administration of a Workload Scheduler (such as Tivoli Workload Scheduler, Control-M, or OpCon, etc.) in an Enterprise environment supporting the Production and QA environments
* Responsible for integrating, documenting and transferring skills for an Enterprise Workload Scheduling solution
* Requires an in-depth knowledge of Enterprise Workload Scheduling, including related control and monitoring systems
* Implement and analyze complex application dependencies working with various application developers in the Enterprise to optimize batch job schedules
* Interpreting and implementing Enterprise scheduling requirements including event driven workload and dynamic scheduling
* Ability to design and build jobs and job streams to solve complex workflow automation scenarios
* Maintaining and administration of an Enterprise Workload Scheduling environment
* Troubleshooting Enterprise Workload Scheduling environments (performance issues, conflicts with jobs and job streams, issues running jobs and job streams, etc.)
License/Certification/Education: Normally an A.A. in Computer Science or 3-5 equivalent years of experience.
Rotating 3 rd Shift