Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for an Information Technology Specialist IV in Falls Church, VA.
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for an Information Technology Specialist IV to support the Joint Health Risk Management (JHRM) Enhanced Capability Demonstration (ECD) Team to develop data architectures and data management plans for programmatic and technical data.
Performance Based Tasks Required
Education, Experience and/or Certifications Required
- The contractor shall understand, advise, and develop data architectures (i.e., xml data schema, data dictionaries) and data management plans for programmatic and technical data generated or used by the JHRM ECD
- The contractor shall assist the program manager with the technical requirements definition and technical oversight of software developed within the JHRM ECD.
- The contractor shall lead early prototyping of user interfaces for consuming health risk data and assessment results across all stakeholder echelons.
- The contractor shall provide SME on Nett Warrior systems, applications, and architectures.
- The contractor shall provide market surveillance of on-body sensor networking, near field communication, and local data logging/archiving technologies and systems.
- The contractor shall identify current and develop future data, electromagnetic, and communications interfaces for wearable sensor systems.
- The contractor shall provide an understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the systems under test and configuration management of test items from a data and communications perspective.
- The contractor shall assist in the preparation and execution of the JHRM ECD Integrated Product Team (IPT) by providing credible technical information.
- The contractor shall contribute to the JHRM ECD Integrated Assessment Plan (IAP).
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
- Standard Requirement: The contractor shall possess a Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, as well as ten (10) years of general experience and six (6) years of relevant experience.
- Tradeoff Requirement: The contractor shall possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, as well as twelve (12) years of general experience and eight (8) years of relevant experience.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.