Job Description: The position fills a design/architect role for new CSW Client Digital application initiatives. The requirements are to deliver timely and cost effective solutions for the LOBs by translating project requirements into technical infrastructure designs. Requires a broad technical background with Internet and Intranet technologies, including the ability to create conceptual architecture diagrams (Visio). Also, requires the ability to recommend the appropriate platform, software, configuration and communication linkages needed to provide end-to-end design solutions in support of business requirements. The role requires technical leadership, excellent communication skills, the ability to navigate a complex and diverse landscape and interact effectively as a team player on large, cross-team initiatives.
Job Requirements: Minimum of 10 years engineering experience providing full project, design and, build support for a key technologies. Applicant must have senior project leadership skills, the ability to understand development and testing support, ability to provide software and hardware infrastructure recommendations and design. Individual should be highly innovative and motivated self starter with the ability to multi-task a must. Role requires overcoming obstacles through collaboration, research/ testing and communication with ability to negotiate solutions. Individual must has experience working in a high pressure, fast paced 'Global' environment providing daily support to multiple competing priorities.
Global Technology Infrastructure
- Web hosting / web administration knowledge/experience (Apache, J2EE, .NET, Java, JBoss, WebSphere Application Server, MQ, Linux, Windows,.)
- Broad understanding of infrastructure requirements for heavily integrated enterprise
- Developer experience (Java, ASP, Visual Basic, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of database technologies and interfaces- Oracle (RAC), SQL Server, Cassandra, MemSQL, replication technologies.
- Understanding of Network infrastructure (HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, firewalls, proxies, B2B links)
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with Microsoft Office products esp. ability to document hardware, software, and networks.
- Minimum 5 years working with Visio and other products for documenting complex environment infrastructures
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: