Reporting to the Director of Architectural Services, the Infrastructure Architect’s role is to develop and maintain a high-level design plan for the overall logical and technical IT architecture. This individual will provide technical leadership and consulting across the organization, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level. The Infrastructure Architect gains organizational commitment for all high-level infrastructure plans, while initiating and participating in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans. Must also maintain a strict level of confidentiality and act in a manner consistent with all legal and regulatory requirements and in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. The Infrastructure Architect collaborates, initiates, and supports opportunities with other functions by championing the goals and priorities of the Tribe in a manner that faithfully reflects and upholds the Tribes vision, mission and values.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s strategic business plans, document and develop in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure, and technology portfolio.
2. Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to all SMBMI Teams by providing guidance to all team members by demonstrating collaboration at all levels of the organization.
3. Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy.
4. Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
5. Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
6. Design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
7. Develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance by reporting findings and making recommendations for improvement.
8. Collaborate with end users and senior management to define business requirements for complex systems development and gain buy-in for all infrastructure plans.
9. Assist in the Development and management of the infrastructure capacity plan (including cloud).
10. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
As a self-governing tribe, the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians employs a wide range of highly qualified professionals and support personnel to effectively manage its daily operations. This includes the many economic, civic and social responsibilities of a government responsive to its citizens.