Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Very Long Term
Clearance: Top Secret clearance required
Salary: Depend on Experience and Skills
Job Title: Sr. Infrastructure Architect
Selected candidate will perform the following functions in support :
1. shall perform systems design, administration, maintenance, and support of physical and virtual servers in a 24/7 enterprise production environment.
2. shall perform infrastructure changes, performance tuning, backups, and migrations.
3. shall provide infrastructure support to developers working on applications that use Microsoft Windows and Linux as a platform for Microsoft and Oracle RAC databases.
4. must be able to support weekend infrastructure and software release nights (typically once or twice a month on Friday's from 7 p.m. - Midnight or Saturday 6:00am to 6:00pm).
5. must be flexible in terms of long working hours.
Personnel Experience and Qualifications
*6+ years experience in Oracle 11gR2 RAC database administration
*6+ years experience in Microsoft Windows 2008R2 or above administration and server maintenance and system integration
*8+ years advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
*3+ years experience with PeopleSoft Server Administration and support
*3+ years experience with VMWare ESX/ESXi Administration and support
*3+ years experience configuring and troubleshooting load balancing equipment to provide high availability to web enabled applications
*Extensive experience with designing, architecting, and implementing Windows enterprise architectures
*Strong technical and troubleshooting skills in Microsoft Windows server operating system 2008/2008 R2
*Extensive experience with virtual server technology – VMWare ESX/ESXi 5.x (or later)
*Extensive experience with system monitoring tools (e.g., Oracle Enterprise Manager, NetIQ AppManager Suite, WhatsupGold)
*Extensive experience with backup and recovery software (e.g., EMC Avamar & DataDomain)
*Experience with Linux and/or similar Unix-based servers
*Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 in a large scale production environment
*Experience with NetIQ monitoring tool in a large scale production environment
*Experience with ColdFusion server administration
*Experience with IIS web server administration
*Experience with WebLogic web server administration
*Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent