Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA (formerly HISNA) was formed 14 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
The Infrastructure Architecture Manager will focus the team on Strategic and Tactical Planning, Infrastructure and Security architecture, process automation and disaster recovery. The role is devise a strategic roadmap providing, leading and driving innovation with new and emerging technologies and lead digital transformation for our business clients. Responsibilities include IT Infrastructure architecture and process automation researching best practices, identifying industry trends and implementing those continually improving HAEA IT service maturity and reliability. Capture findings as Reference Architectures (RA) to be included in the Master Architecture Plan. There will be extensive collaboration and coordination among fellow managers to develop, document, and present the outcomes with recommendation to clients and executives. For all areas of focus, this position ensures that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives
- Functions as Infrastructure Architecture Manager:
- To set team direction, focus on IT Technology Strategic. Tactical Architectural direction, Infrastructure and Security architecture, and process automation.
- Research and publish industry best practices for architecture and IT process
- Document existing process and recommend enhancements
- Document and develop the existing infrastructure architecture and technology portfolio.
- Establish standards and procedures that would be suitable for enterprise architecture and IT process
- Evaluate solutions ensuring organization's standards are followed as well as scalability, extensibility, interoperability and compatibility considered
- Develop strategic roadmap leading and driving innovation with new and emerging technologies
- Review the outcome/principles with all members of the HAEA team
- Identifies foreseeable recovery risks in order to comply with privacy and information security policies and procedures.
Required Skills Attributes and Education:
- BS / BA degree in business, information systems or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years infrastructure/capacity planning, data center planning, and infrastructure support roles
- Five+ years developing infrastructure plans and projects for complex organizations including Disaster Recovery, *NIX, Network, and SAN/Storage, Server refreshes, and infrastructure rationalization
- Proven project planning and management experience
- Should have undergone specialized training in Disaster Recovery & Management. Worked as consultant for process automation/improvement and been involved with architectural standards committee (or similar) in the past
- Cloud platform experience
- Qualified candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior writing skills
- TOGAF Certification preferred
- ITIL V3 certification - Plus
- Fluent in Korean - Plus
Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package; including 401K, healthcare, long term and short term disability, educational reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia automobiles, flexible spending accounts and much more.
Qualified candidates please apply by emailing your resume along with salary requirements to