Our direct end client has an immediate need for several Senior Infrastructure Delivery Consultants
in Chantilly, VA
. This Federal program supports tens of millions of Americans who receive quality, affordable health care, and other services through our Federal government. As a Senior Infrastructure Delivery Consultant, you will provide O&M support for daily activities across multiple government hosted data centers and will support the O&M Azure Cloud infrastructure. This is a client-facing role, so your communication skills must be stellar.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be able to pass the client's background check. Responsibilities
- Provide infrastructure support during core business hours, with occasional scheduled evening or weekend maintenance, emergency or On-Call support
- Create/update documentation, system/network diagrams, and deliverables, and effectively communicate issues and resolution steps
- Participate in providing recommendations for physical or virtual server analysis and designs, as well as building, developing, deploying, upgrading, patching, and maintaining the like. Additionally, will provide
- upport for a technology stack that includes, but is not limited to, Azure Cloud, Windows 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, and 2008 R2, RHEL 6.8, Java 8, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, IIS, .NET custom applications
- Assist in IIS configuration/support, internal account management, system analysis, monitoring experience preferably with "Splunk" a plus
- Work closely with internal/client security and network teams to define and enforce firewall rules and permissions
- Understand security scans and experience addressing vulnerabilities and executing remediation steps
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- 2+ years of experience with the following:
- Active Directory (AD)
- Infrastructure Architecture & Design
- Microsoft Network Infrastructure
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Automation / Scripting ability desirable - (i.e., PowerShell, SQL queries) is a plus
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di