Kforce has a client in search of an Infrastructure Developer in Jersey City, NJ.
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* Minimum 5+ years of experience with Software as a Service model or developing code as a service
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages including: Python, Ansible, REST API
* Experience with designing, coding, testing and delivering software to automate infrastructure builds and manual operational tasks
* Experience with standard development tools, bitbucket, git workflows, Jira, confluence, IntelliJ, and best practices of application development
* Experience with working in a Dev/Ops or SRE model preferred
* Experience with Infrastructure, Networking, Citrix NetScaler Gateway and Cisco VPN products a plus
* Thorough knowledge security by designs
* Automation and maintenance of API Management infrastructure operations, deployments, and management functions
* Large scaler infrastructure development and Lifecyle management
* Strong understanding in design, develop, and configure APIs Rest and Soap) and policies using API Gateways/Management products
* Significant experience in both Systems Engineering and Software development
Proficient in at least one of the infrastructure disciplines and functions:
* Internals of distributed Operating System (Unix/Linux, Windows, Z/OS) internals
* Systems programming
* Network programming
* Experience in large scale software development in one or more of the programming languages (C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, C#, .NET)
* Enterprise scale and resiliency
* Experience in system and software security and entitlements (SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD)
* Modern compute technologies (e.g., virtualization, cloud)
* Experience with Agile development process and automated testing
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.