OneMain is seeking candidates for an Infrastructure Developer to design and build infrastructure applications used by various departments, along with the distributed platforms that run them. Our team is truly a mix of development and operations (DevOps) using current and emerging technologies and development practices.Job Functions:
- Develop and code infrastructure applications
- Design database schemas (relational and NoSQL)
- Infrastructure automation / infrastructure as code
- Administer and support distributed platforms (Kubernetes)
- Develop automated unit and integrated tests and pipelines
- Systems and application monitoring, implementation, and enhancement
- Research trends in technology
- Education: Prefer Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, professional license, specialized training, or industry certifications.
- Proficient in C#, Java, or Python.
- Knowledge of relational or document-oriented databases.
- Ability to work flexible hours, some off hours support is required.
- Good teamwork and communication skills are necessary for both inter and intra-departmental tasks.
- Provide suggestions for technology / process improvements.
- Working knowledge of Ansible, Docker, Git, Maven, microservice architectures, or multithreading a plus.
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you're looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.