This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- *****Ideal candidate will have a combination of Backup infrastructure/application experience, security experience, and scripting/python development skills. Candidates with Backup experience and one other qualification will be strongly considered. Risk management experience is a plus.*****
- Experience with backup products. Specifically: Netbackup, TSM, Data Domain, Tape Library, Veritas appliance platforms
- Develop and implement security policies as it relates to backup infrastructure and related applications. Experience Sophia a plus.
Experience in system and software security and entitlements (SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP,Windows AD)
- Ability to document and communicate complex solutions as they relate to security.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language, preferably python. SHELL, Perl or PowerShell are acceptable. Strong Python/DJango skills are a plus.
- At least moderate UNIX skills.
- Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms
- Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
- Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
- Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
- Design (compliance, security)
- Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and policies