Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer (Unix) Contract Type : Contractor - W2
• Coordinate with a team of Infrastructure Engineers who are building a robust, scalable, and efficient Infrastructure.
• Contribute to the analysis of business, application, and technical infrastructure requirements.
• Enhance and integrate the infrastructure required to support various platforms and our finance business portfolio.
• Support initiatives that deliver workable end-to-end infrastructure solutions.
• Participate in test planning and execution.
• Manage on-call schedule for platform support staff.
• Manage to onboard new applications.
• Provide L1/====support for applications hosted on dedicated infrastructure.
• 8+ Experience with a variety of Software languages, Operating Systems, or Network Protocols.
• 6+ years of experience in Redhat Linux with systems analysis/programming.
• 3+ years of Java application production support experience
• 2+ years experience working as a scrum master in an Agile environment
About Intra Edge:
Intra Edge is the large technology talent, services, and training organization that functions with the agility of a significantly smaller firm. We provide our clients with the resources and expertise to enhance business performance through technology. We give our people the opportunity to grow in their fields, with the freedom to excel.
Founded in 2002 in Phoenix, AZ, we’ve got a national and international scope and reach, backed by decades of experience and deep domain expertise in technology innovation for verticals including finance, education, and transportation. By streamlining processes and accelerating time to value, we position both our people and our clients for success. As a technology company that is built on relationships, we’re always innovating to deliver benefits for the long term.