Provides ongoing deployment, configuration, support, administration, maintenance and technical solutions to a variety of technology components and applications. Formulates and defines scope and objectives utilizing technology to improve business processes with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems.
1. Reviews, analyzes and evaluates business system and user needs.
2. Maintain and implement technical solutions, specifications and documentation for various sized projects or daily support initiatives.
3. Works with multiple customers, stakeholders and business owners to produce requirements, determine feasibility, analyze cost/benefit requirements and recommend design solution options.
4. Provides training and technical support for users.
5. Follows change control policies and procedures for application migrations from non-production to production environments.
6. Minor programming and development.
7. Troubleshooting software application issues.
8. Participate in internal and external audits and produce audit documentation and reports as necessary.
9. Provide excellent customer service.
Bachelor s Degree from an accredited university or college and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
3-5 years experience as a Business, Systems or Technical Analyst. Previous experience with Accounting, Finance, Budgeting, HRMS, ITIL applications, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and Office Suite applications preferred.
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
2. Strong consensus building, multi-tasking, interpersonal and analytical skills.
3. Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
4. Excellent coordination, documentation and organization skills.
5. Effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture and comfortable with ambiguity.
7. Self-directed & highly motivated.
8. Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment.
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact