We are seeking DevOps Engineers to take on the challenge of engineering solutions for scale and performance while providing strong guarantees of availability to our developers.
Our DevOps Engineers will be responsible for streamlining and architecting solutions to achieve higher developer velocity and confidence. DevOps Engineers will help with training and maintaining best firm-wide practices as well as evaluating new technologies or methodologies to continually improve the platform.
The desired candidate will have diverse expertise in CICD, configuration management and software development to provide the stability, performance and reliability to satisfy our developers needs.You will build tools to address hard operational problems while enabling our developers to remain agile and deliver feature changes.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Assist in the process to define and evolve standard practices and procedures
- Define and develop software for tasks associated with the development, design, deployment and debugging of software applications or operating systems
- Automate and improve the continuous integration and continuous delivery process
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Expected to be a leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High levels of judgment and ethics are required
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit, with willingness to lend expertise where needed
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Intermediate expertise with any modern programming - Python or Java Preferred
- Experience with continuous integration tools - Jenkins preferred
- Experience with shell / scripting
- Experience with devising, managing, and extending monitoring solutions for large scale environments
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Experience with frequent, incremental code testing, integration and deployment
- Familiarity with microservices architectures preferred
- Basic computer networking and firewall concepts