Track inventory details of network asset and their lifecycles. Manage the asset lifecycles (hardware refresh and software currency plans). Develop dashboards for HW/SW currency. Responsible
for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge and understanding of network technologies including but not limited to Route/Switch, Voice, Firewall, Wireless, Network appliances and tools.
- Demonstrates experience in asset management.
- Able to track inventory details of network asset and their lifecycles.
- Design plan to manage the asset lifecycles (hardware refresh and software currency plans).
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Able to parse through large data and present in manageable formats.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft excel. Knowledge and experience in the use of tableau is a plus.
- Able to develop dashboards.
- Able to quickly develop an understanding of the network infrastructure setup.
- Experience in the use of network management tools such as Infoblox Netmri.
- Experience in the use of IT service management tools such as ServiceNow.
- Understand the processes (identification, classification, analysis, remediation and mitigation) involved in vulnerability management.