THIS WILL START AS OFF SITE AND THEN ON SITE.
POTENTIAL CONTRACT TO HIRE
Our Client is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to support Systems Reliability. You'll be building and supporting automation for the underlying infrastructure services, developing software in support of this automation (infrastructure as Code) for platforms, servers, virtual environments, Networks, storage, Datacenters and Clouds.
- Generates ideas to improve overall system design and/or streamline delivery of product/system to generate efficiencies/standardization
- Recognizes importance of compliance with architectural direction and TEP (Technology Enterprise Process)
- Experience Building and Managing Environments (IaaS: Azure, AWS, Server, Storage, Network) with large scale
- Experience Building Automation in support of Cloud and Datacenter Environments
- Experience with Ansible, Terraforms, Jenkins, or other tooling in support of Automation pipelines.
- Experience in operating, crafting, delivering, and operating cloud and datacenter infrastructure services with community pipelines.
- Good working knowledge and experience of Jira for Requirements/ Story management and work management tools (eg: KANBAN if applicable to area)
Interested? Contact: John Scovell firstname.lastname@example.org