Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Infrastructure PM for our direct client
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads day-to-day management of infrastructure services-related projects to completion by managing scope, schedule, budget, and quality.
- Develops and manages project plans and time/cost projections, recommending and processing changes as appropriate; identifies and allocates resources and prioritizes tasks to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensures necessary elements of the project charter, work plan, and all other relevant documentation are documented, managed, and updated appropriately to maintain an accurate record of project activities.
- Manages project data and artifacts (tasks, RAID logs, resources, documents, etc.) in the Project and Portfolio Management software tool and other standards as defined.
- Collaborates with and manages all relevant stakeholders to maintain the scope, cost, schedule, and quality of projects, while maintaining project objectives and establishing project parameters, budgets, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Identifies project and application dependencies and risks, ensuring mitigation/contingency plans are in place for identified risks to increase the probability of project success.
- Facilitates meetings and documents meeting outputs (agenda, minutes, action items), while maintaining professional interactions with all relevant stakeholders.
- Informs all relevant stakeholders of key activities and documents periodic progress reports summarizing project status, risks, required actions, and associated timelines.
- Ensures satisfactory transfer of control of project upon completion (hand-off) and closes all project documentation and archives appropriate records.
Experience in the following domains 1- Data Cabling Experience 2- fiber Installation- (DARK FIBER) 3- WAN Implementations 4- Wireless Implementations 5- MDF-IDF Installations 6- Data Center Power requirements 7- Voice 8- Migrations to Co-locations 9- Infrastructure Facilities Projects
- Knowledge of project management processes and tools
- Knowledge of healthcare, information technology, and /or business operations
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with a wide range of constituencies
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical personnel
- Ability to establish and clarify project objectives, goals, parameters, budgets, deliverables, deadlines and the roles and responsibilities of participants
- Ability to identify project and application dependencies/risks
- Ability to develop mitigation/contingency plans
- Ability to organize and manage resources
- Ability to prepare and present periodic project progress reports
- Hands-on experience managing and implementing infrastructure projects preferred Experience Equivalencies: Master's degree and 1 year of experience Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience Associate's degree and 5 years of experience High School Diploma/GED and 7 years of experience
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner. Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs