Red Oak Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager for our client in Sunnyvale, CA for a 12 + months contract.
- 7+ years of combined experience in systems engineering and project management
- Hands-on position where the Project Manager will be involved in analysis, testing,
proof-of-concept, management of deliverable across the team.
- A Seasoned Professional with Data Center / Infrastructure Management the expertise
(Updates, Key Ceremonies, Access Control, Site Reliability, Traffic Management)
- Must be goal-oriented, highly motivated and able to work under minimal
supervision in a multi-functional environment at detailed levels
- Strong background in infrastructure project management including
procurement, data center operations, & environment validation.
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains
flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity; drive clarity
- Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills
with various audiences and levels
- Able to effectively interact, influence and communicate at various levels of the organization
- Effective decision-maker – balance risks and benefits for the overall good of the Client
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field with 5-7 years or equivalent experience.
- Preferred - Project Management Certification
- Track action items, prepare documentation, effectively communicate project status, and manage risk.
- Lead multiple cross-functional projects by providing project leadership and daily
management through the project life cycle
- Handle all aspects of project information including timelines, resource allocation, scope and definition
- Resolve cross-functional and business issues
- Actively seek problem resolutions
- Build positive relationships with multi-functional internal organizations