Infrastructure Project ManagerLocation: Austin, TX Duration: 12- 24 Months
***Local Candidates Only***
Senior Project Manager to manage large infrastructure projects interfacing with multiple application teams. Project Manager will be deep in project details and requirements, challenged to look for efficiencies to meet aggressive timelines, and people-focused to drive results.
* Track record of successfully managing large-scale infrastructure deployments interfacing with multiple applications teams* Infrastructure management experience in server builds and Database (Hadoop, Cassandra) cluster expansion experience, Storage (SAN, NFS) configurations, Disaster recovery and hardware procurement process
* Problem and conflict solving abilities collaborating and influencing people across organizations and levels* Ability to work in a chaotic environment at ease. Goal oriented, Self starter and a go getter attitude is must.
* Ability to lead multiple cross-functional projects concurrently in a fast paced environment
* Ability to ramp up on new technologies quickly
* Excellent written and presentation skills
* Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
* Manage large, cross-functional and complex infrastructure deployments such as data center migrations, complex network implementations, and large-scale infrastructure deployments for applications
* Adapt project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks* Run presentations with upper management
Technology Degree or equivalent experience. PMP preferred.