The Project Manager will manage activities in support of information security, network and systems infrastructure projects. They will direct activities within the framework of the project management methodology and work closely with the Infrastructure and InfoSec teams. The PM should have an understanding of various technology platforms and will interact with other IT team members, Business Units, and external partners. This position will manage multiple large, medium, and small Shared IT projects concurrently.
- Responsible for project management duties such as project team structure, staffing the project team, developing and maintaining the project plan, managing day-to-day work, tracking progress of all tasks, maintaining project accounting and financial results, resolving issues and delivering regular status reports.
- Manage customer and management expectations.
- Maintain constant communication with application managers and directors to ensure an efficient use of resources, risk mitigation and team stability.
- Work in conjunction with Solutions Delivery leadership to define, document and ensure execution of PMO standards.
- Actively participates in the development of technical architecture for assigned systems and projects
- Ensures adherence to IT standards and established standards and practices for design and development of systems.
- Responsible for involving appropriate areas, across all business functions (e.g. Architecture, Finance, HR, Legal, Application Services, Infrastructure, and Operations, etc.) in project activities.
- Performs other related job duties as may be assigned or required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of applied Information Technology related experience, including 5+ years of project management experience.
- Must have solid understanding of project financials along with exposure to and experience with business processes, business analysis, and general business acumen.
- Experience managing large projects in a complex retail environment is preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.