Infrastructure Project Manager Location:
Houston, TX. Work Requirements:
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee. Overview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Infrastructure Project Manager in Houston, TX. Job Description:
The Project Manager will be co-responsible for managing a large enterprise technology integration project's workstreams. Will have joint responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a specific project. Responsibilities:
• Creating a project/program plan
• Milestone and task creation and tracking
• Communication plan creation including project status reviews
• Liaising between business stakeholders and technical resources
• Resource planning and task allocation
• Project financial oversight Qualifications:
• 3 - 8 years of IT project management experience
• Experience project managing enterprise IT Infrastructure projects
• Ability to work with technical and business teams, break down work/tasks, manage project and resources to completion.
• Strong ability to drive project and resources to successful execution of time sensitive tasks.
• Project financials knowledge desired; i.e. budget creation, forecasting, invoice coding and reconciliation.
• Knowledge of cloud migration projects desired but not required
• Knowledge of Agile project management techniques desired but not required
Our bene fits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.