Role : Infrastructure Project Manager
Location : Hartford, CT
- Responsible for managing the execution of the Infrastructure currently related Projects' activities and resources in partnership with the division technical leads and business partners.
- Lead project teams through scoping definition and ensure all execution efforts align to program goals.
- Lead the establishment of measurable and achievable critical success factors for all initiatives
- Control planning and execution to ensure that cost, time, and quality goals are met
- Develop and maintain the project plans
- Provide view of plans and progress to date
- Lead effort estimating and project costing to create a budget that reflects total project cost (including all resources and capital).
- Manage against the approved budget and recommend course correction as necessary.
- Conduct periodic stakeholder meetings to ensure status clarity and clear expectations
- Promote Project Management Methodology
Recruitment Manager | www.VLinkinfo.com |
Desk: (860) 247 1400 Ext: 117 |
Email: pragya@VLinkinfo.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/pragyal/