Piper Companies is currently seeking an Infrastructure Project Manager for a full-time opportunity with an innovative company in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Infrastructure PM will contribute toward project efforts.Responsibilities of the Infrastructure PM:
Qualifications of the Infrastructure PM:
- Utilizes methodologies and tools for both Waterfall and Agile.
- Work on data center, email migration and computer networking projects.
- Understand the building blocks around building a server before standing it up.
Compensation for the Infrastructure PM:
- 5 years of Infrastructure Project Management experience
- Must have a background in System, Cloud, Security, Storage Administration/Engineering.
- Experience with data center migration or networking projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or 7+ years of relevant experience required
- Salary Range: $120,000-$125,000
- Comprehensive Benefits: Competitive benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA
Infrastructure Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Data center, networking, switches, routers, LAN-WAN, Unix, Linux, servers, cloud server, health, dental, vision, retirement, benefits