• Mandatory Skills:
1. Experienced at scripting automated regression tests, using tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, and JMeter.
This is an absolute MUSTfor this position.
2. Experienced with SQL (inserts, updates, Joins and etc.)
3. Experienced with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
4. Familiar with development concepts and formats such as Xml, Json and scripting languages.
5. Responsible for all testing activities
6. Troubleshoot customer issues
7. Evaluate product performance
• Basic Requirements:
1. Provide input in prioritizing, estimating, and defining acceptance criteria
2. Clearly define test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
3. Plan tests and strategies according to the project
4. Interact with customers on issues and provide recommendations
5. Provide usability and functionality feedback to developers
6. Monitor and Track defects to resolution
7. Familiarity with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
8. Familiarity with Agile [Scrum]
9. Familiarity with Agile Testing
10. Experience in testing non-GUI applications (SQL, Flat Files, XML, and etc.)
11. Experience testing web applications and web services
12. Good communication skills
13. Ability to collaborate in a team
14. Someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for work to be assigned.
15. Someone who participates in discussion and who isn’t afraid to have and state opinions.
• Nice to Have:
1. Development background is a plus
2. Experience with Apache Lucene based search technologies like ElasticSearch and Solr
3. Experience with AWS services
4. Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry is a plus