SHIFT: Day Job
SCHEDULE: Full-timeYour Talent. Our Vision.
At Beacon Health Options
, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
For more than 30 years, Beacon Health Options has changed the way people live with behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader in behavioral health management, serving 37 million people across all 50 states. At Beacon, our mission is to help people live their lives to the fullest potential. Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.Position:
Infrastructure Services Engineer Senior Location:
Ashburn, VA or Boston, MA
The Infrastructure Services Engineer Senior
performs analysis and research of systems and networks as well as reviews detailed business and technical requirements in order to recommend technical solutions. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Creates solution designs that address mildly complex solutions to address business needs.
- Develops standard solutions from business requirements and architectural specifications.
- Designs complex system and network upgrades.
- Validates the detailed architecture requirements for an application/technology to conform to the current and target architecture and standards.
- Consults to projects and application support groups regarding architecture concerns.
- Designs and analyzes mix of vendor services meeting business requirements.
- Performs capacity analysis.
- Education: B.S. or B.A. in a related field
- Experience: 3 to 6 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- Certification: Multiple trade certifications preferred