Title: Solution Architect (Infrastructure & Security) (Experince in Networking Background and Azure)
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
The Solution Architect is identified as a dedicated position for the ETC Digital Sandbox Studio(DSS). DSS is an initiative to provide fast turnaround of infrastructure and lightweight consulting services required for testing and field trial of emerging technologies in a non-production environment for customers like CTV, ETC Technical Computing R&D, etc.
Key job responsibilities for the Solution Architect include:
- Analyze and fulfil multiple concurrent requests for installation of technologies in the lab
- Create and communicate cost and time estimates for installation/set-up of a technology in non-production environment and any other terms & conditions applicable for the technology
- Responsible for fulfillment/delivery of non-production environment for testing and application (PoC, Field Trial etc.) of technology
- Provide support for technology lifecycle in the lab meeting/exceeding lab requirements for the technology (with support from lab analysts)
- Decommissioning and release of resources (with support from lab analysts)
- Provide gap assessment documents for architecture, IRM, cyber security etc.
- Four year college degree
- Experience in application architecture, preferably, in context with cloud services
- MS certifications in administration, development and deployment of Azure cloud services is a plus
- Experience in network and security architecture