Title: Infrastructure Systems Architect / Infrastructure Solution Architect.
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Infrastructure Systems Architect / Infrastructure Solution Architect. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
The Infrastructure Systems Architect is responsible for planning, designing infrastructure solutions will report to the organization. The Infrastructure Systems Architect is a principal technical adviser to help define infrastructure solutions to support project needs. This role requires technical acumen and relationship management skills to effectively represent in application discussions. This will also provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using approved technologies, standards and best practices.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead the identification of infrastructure requirements for projects by consulting with project leads and requesting teams
- Apply known technical standards to define infrastructure solutions.
- Prepare infrastructure architecture diagrams including detailed configuration of architecture elements
- Navigate various systems, forms and rules for architecture within organization.
- Evaluate proposed infrastructure technologies and validate the use within the project
- Consult with teams to identify solutions for projects
- Present the proposed infrastructure architecture to Teams; validates/modifies the architecture, as required, to obtain approval and support
- Maintain infrastructure architecture documentation for applications
- Identify technical and/or process standards and/or issues that prevent or inhibit the use of FCA standards and/or automation of services (e.g. Cloud) and drive solutions.
- Collaborate, across towers, and within the SRM team to resolve issues
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Infrastructure Systems Architecture or Enterprise Architecture
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
- Identify, review and present input on project activities and plans.
- Working knowledge of Agile and DevOps
- Exceptional organization and time management to meet timelines
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Self-motivated, driven and capable of working unsupervised
- Understands infrastructure architecture, including servers, SAN, networking, database and middleware
- Understanding of application and database development and methodologies
- Able to coordinate many efforts and produce high-level plans and Able to facilitate meetings
- Able to document complex ideas for presentations
- Able to identify and apply standards and patterns to produce effective solutions
- Able to design architecture with attention to operational supportability and security requirements.
- Able to conceptualize new ideas to improve performance or reduce costs.
- Master’s degree in computer science, Engineering or Electronics areas
- Professional level Microsoft, CISCO, AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform technical certifications
- Experience with DR, BC and Always-On systems architecture
- Experience with automated builds or cloud solutions
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience managing IT applications in automotive space
- Proficiency in Visio and G Suite productivity tools
- Strong understanding of security, networks, Virtualization technologies and monitoring tools Knowledge of dealer network business process or ecosystem
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at vasavi.konda(@)stgit.com or contact me at @248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name Infrastructure Systems Architect / Infrastructure Solution Architect.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084